quarta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2011

The Climb

Every step I'm taking Every move I make Feels lost with no directionMy faith is shakenBut I, gotta keep trying.Gotta keep my head held high.
There's always gonna be another mountainI'm always gonna want to make it move Always gonna be an uphill battle Sometimes I'm going to have to lose Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waiting on the other sideIt's the climb.
The struggles I'm facingThe chances I'm taking Sometimes might knock me down But no, I'm not breakingI may not know it But these are the moment that I'm gonna remember most andJust gotta keep going And I, I got to be strong Just keep pushing on, cause(..)


Keep on moving Keep climbing Keep the faith BabyIt's all aboutIt's all about the climb Keep the faith Keep your faith 



Cada passo que estou dando Cada movimento que eu faço Parece perdido sem nenhuma direção Minha fé está abalada Mas eu, eu tenho que continuar tentando. Tenho que manter minha cabeça erguida. 
Sempre haverá uma outra montanha Eu sempre vou querer movê-la Sempre vai ser uma batalha difícil Às vezes eu vou ter que perder Não é sobre o quão rápido chegarei lá Não é sobre o que está me esperando do outro lado É a escalada.
As lutas que estou enfrentando As oportunidades que estou tendo Às vezes podem me jogar no chãoMas não, eu não estou rompendo Eu posso até não saberMas este são os momentos que eu vou lembrar mais e Só tenho que continuar E eu, eu tenho que ser forte Apenas continuar insistindo, pois(..)


Continue em movimento Continue escalando Mantenha a fé Querido É tudo sobre É tudo sobre a escalada Mantenha a fé Mantenha a sua fé

    Miley ciryus 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário